Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
JetForeman said:
That's weird because I think the RF system has great reception, no fading in or out at all. Here's a tip for everyone though because I noticed this the other day when I had the carpet on the passenger side pulled back to dry out (Leaking sunroof drain). Under the dash on the passenger side there is an antenna connector that was just barely pushed together, also where the antenna cable goes through the firewall the grommet was not seated in the hole. If you gently pull back on the cable it will seat the grommet in the cut-out on the firewall. I had no reception problems before or after I seated the antenna connection so this may or may not help anyone. Definitely something worth checking out though. If nothing else to make sure the antenna cable grommet is seated in the firewall.
Was the leaky sunroof a problem? Could you elaborate a little? Does is sound like a unique situation or endemic to all Titan LE Sunroofs?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.