Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
robertc said:
Sounds like an antenna problem to me. They need to check the connection on the back of the head unit.
I'm surprised to hear about the reception problems. I don't have the RF system. I have the nissan 6 disc system. the owners manual says the "radio system is equipped with state-of-the-art electronic circuits to enhance radio
reception". At first I said Yeah right!! but it gets better reception than any other automotive radio that I have ever owned.
I was a little disappointed that I didn't get the RF system but I think the one I have is much better than I thought it would be. The CD's do sound pretty good once I cranked up the Mid-range adjustment. Does anyone else have the system that I have and what do think about it?
:cheers: :cheers:

Robert
hey robertc i have the same radio as you in my titan crew and i think the radio sounds awsome but the radio reception is terribly. nissan should fix this. i think its an antenna problem. i hope theres a fix for this soon. reception= :crying:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.