Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you turn off the "auto" volume function on the rockford fosgate system. Its so annoying hearing the volume go up and down depending on my speed

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I believe so, press the circle knob on the right side of the stereo until you get to the speed control, then turn it off!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
In my 04 it is at the end of the EQ list after pushing in the tone control (not an acutal buton on dash) and its called SSV. You can just switch it to off.
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
It's also in the "Options" menu of the factory NAV equipped Titans.

·
Registered
662 Posts
My RF radio keeps changing stations on its own. Example; if you are on 102.5 it will change to 102.3. This has happened several times in the last few days. Anybody else had this problem?

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
TitanLou said:
My RF radio keeps changing stations on its own. Example; if you are on 102.5 it will change to 102.3. This has happened several times in the last few days. Anybody else had this problem?
Maybe your truck is trying to help you listen to better music?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Either I'm having a serious deja vue or this exact question was asked in another radio thread.... Do you have the steering wheel controls? If so, maybe you hit the "down" menu button accidentally while turning the wheel?

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Either I'm having a serious deja vue or this exact question was asked in another radio thread.... Do you have the steering wheel controls? If so, maybe you hit the "down" menu button accidentally while turning the wheel?
Whatever Mr. Beauty, that has never been brought up!!

Wonder what would happen if the OP was to hit the circle button (tone) on the right side of his stereo??? Think the Speed Control Volume option is in that menu?? :upsidedow

·
Registered
306 Posts
TitanSnelly said:
Can you turn off the "auto" volume function on the rockford fosgate system. Its so annoying hearing the volume go up and down depending on my speed
haha, you never play with any buttons on your radio besides just changing the station or adjusting the volume, do you?

·
Premium Member
75,167 Posts
TitanLou said:
anyone in your backseat?

i remember when i first got my truck i took the crew for the first ride... we were out cruising and i had a cd on, but it kept skipping, i was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK it's figures, brand new truck with an issue... then i realized i hang out with *** clowns :gunz: and they were using the rear controls... then i learned how to shut those off and it's been great ever since.

·
Registered
396 Posts
TitanLou said:
Maybe it's trying too find better music then the junk you're listening too. LOL

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
DeadRiver said:
anyone in your backseat?

i remember when i first got my truck i took the crew for the first ride... we were out cruising and i had a cd on, but it kept skipping, i was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK it's figures, brand new truck with an issue... then i realized i hang out with *** clowns :gunz: and they were using the rear controls... then i learned how to shut those off and it's been great ever since.
Same **** happened to me. them fuggas though they was cute.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts