Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i came across this sub shallow subs and wanted to know what or who had heard them or had experience with the subs. they are the p3s. and would it also be possible to fit either 4 10's or 4 12's underneath the seat on a cc?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
projek98 said:
i came across this sub shallow subs and wanted to know what or who had heard them or had experience with the subs. they are the p3s. and would it also be possible to fit either 4 10's or 4 12's underneath the seat on a cc?
I have used them and they are very sweet. Nice subs. Yould do 4 10s but the box would need to be contoured to the seat

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks tech. in your opinion and expertise, would it be better to do 2 12's or 4 10's with the rf p3s?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
projek98 said:
thanks tech. in your opinion and expertise, would it be better to do 2 12's or 4 10's with the rf p3s?
4 10s just because i have been dying to do it. LOL I like how 4 10s sound also. Tight loud bass.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
projek98 said:
P which boston's are you suggesting? and tech is it possible to do the 4 10's in a downfire?
not in a downfire. no. the g1 10s would go and be just as loud as p3s slims and cost you less.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so to my understandin the boston's G1 would be cheaper then the rf p3's? which of those two would hit harder and louder. i thought forward firing would be as good as compared to upfiring but i could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
My vote is on the G1's. Your going to get more airspace out of a forward firing enclosure but upfiring will work since you have a Crew Cab.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if that was the case could i use the G5's forward firing. is it true if you forward fire the sub's you would have to raise the seats?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
projek98 said:
if that was the case could i use the G5's forward firing. is it true if you forward fire the sub's you would have to raise the seats?
yeah you could do g5s forward and yes you would have to raise the seat.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
You do not have to modify your seat. It can simply rest on top the box. You could do G3's or G5's but that would be much more expensive plus you will need a SAZ-1500D. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks P. now tech how much would i be looking at if you build me a custom box with the 4 rf P3S's and for 2 of the pro 60's? would i also be able to use 1alpine pdx1000 amp to run the sub?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok tech i got your pm and i will be getting with you soon. i got one more question. is it also possible to build a box with the use of the p3s for under the driver and passenger side front seat so a total in 6 p3s 10's in the cc?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
projek98 said:
ok tech i got your pm and i will be getting with you soon. i got one more question. is it also possible to build a box with the use of the p3s for under the driver and passenger side front seat so a total in 6 p3s 10's in the cc?
I am sure it can be done . but i have not done this yet

·
Registered
754 Posts
Ive heard the p3 shallowmounts are nice but also take a while to break in.I went thru 2 t2's untill I broke it in right lol.took me around 2 weeks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts