Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I rode about 12 miles w my e brake all the way on. I know, I sound like a girl.
but
Since my truck got broke into and everything ripped out, my guages aren't working and i've been so sick about it i haven't driven it in a few days.
so,
Can I just tighten it behind the padal?

On top of that all my windows are working but drivers side back window. It wont roll down, Does that have anything to do w my dash getting beat up or did my window motor just happen to bad at the same time my truck got raped

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I'm not gonna knock for it.

Pull the rear off and check it first.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I ain't going to lie... I did it a few times, but out of the driveway.... I felt like a dumba$$ after... LOL Yes, my gauges work... Don't tell anyone though. It goes to show how great our e-brakes are...

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I'm not sure what the question is. You drove with the E brake on...that I get. So what is it you need to tighten?
I assumed he was saying that his e-brake no longer worked and he was hoping to fix it by tightening up the 10mm above the e-brake pedal.

Reactions: bmack1022

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
And if that doesn't work, there are star adjusters at each rear wheel, but you have to pull the brake rotors to access them to expand the parking brake shoes.

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts
Reactions: Haze

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys, yes i was hoping i could just tughten the 10 mm above the ebrake

1 - 11 of 11 Posts