Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2020 Nissan pro4x with Titan boxes and untiltrack rails. I hear some covers won’t allow use of Titan boxes. Anyone have a cover that works both with rails and boxes?

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
329 Posts
The first cover I ordered didn't work because of the boxes. Ended up with this one.

TRX-297401 - TruXedo TruXport Tonneau

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
329 Posts
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I like simple things that work. The installs are easy with the utili-trak. Even the cover that wouldn’t work installed easy. Just wouldn’t lock down.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have a Bak Revolver X4s… it’s pretty awesome. Excellent rain protection, super easy install, very sturdy build quality and it looks great. I’ve only had it on for about 6 weeks but it’s performed flawlessly for me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That x4 does look sweet. I had a truxedo sentry roll up which was similar to the x4. Couldn’t shell out the money this time for a 1k cover. I should be getting mine around august 12th. I’ll post pics when it comes in

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
655 Posts
I went with the Truxedo Pro X-15. I like the low-profile 15 degree frame, the black cloth exterior and the lifetime warranty. I thought about the Sentry, but just couldn't bring myself to spend that much.

·
Registered
2020 Pro-4x CC Baja Storm
171 Posts
My 2020 came with a Truxedo Pro X-15 Pre-Installed (just got it "used" with 6,200 miles on it off a lease 2 weeks ago🥳). My past tonneau covers have been the vinyl ones (unknown manufacture) & this seems much nicer. Rained really heavy here the other night and there was hardly any pooled water on top at all in the morning. I like all the things Warhammer mentioned & the way the straps secure it when you roll it up, nice and easy pull and hook one handed into the loops.
Nissan does sorta have a list of compatible covers on their accessories page for the Titan the nice part is there are notes about if they work with the Titan Boxes or not like "Will work with TITAN Box – however, lid will only open 75% of the way"
My truck did not come with Titan Boxes but I want to get them. Are you able to open your lid all the way Flynn?
Somewhat related; at one point while I was still dreaming about buying one of these I was considering a Bestop 76309-35 soft topper. It says it's not compatible with the rails but I read in one of the reviews somewhere all they had to do was flip theirs around and it worked fine.
Mine looks pretty well just like Warhammers but here's a side photo showing the loops at the front:
Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Car

·
Registered
118 Posts
Did you have to flip your Utility track rails?
Yes

Very easy process and it doesn't impact usability at all... at least in my experience. The whole install, including flipping the Utilitrak rails took 45-50 minutes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts