Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I order them last week directly from bfg since I work at discount tire and finally got them today. They are 35/12.50/17BFG baja T/A, this are the street legal ones not the race tires. This tires feel way better than my old mud terrains, the ride feels a little stiffer and this tires are not noisy like my old mud terrains.

here are some pics:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
pics dont work .. do you still got your old tires ? i need a set for my spare set of rims, if they are any good
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some more.....



 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
killcatzforfun said:
pics dont work .. do you still got your old tires ? i need a set for my spare set of rims, if they are any good
I'm keeping 2 of them because I'm making a custom spare tire cage, they only have about 5/32nds left of thread.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vegastitan21 said:
yea man the tread pattern is almost identical the only difference i can tell is the side wall. looks good. are those fenders ya got on your truck better then some glassworks ones? ive been considering getting a set.
The fitment is if very good, no mods are needed, I have a group deal on the Supporting Vendors forums, here is the link: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/ionic-dynamics/59040-group-deal-frp-prerunner-fenders.html

SDTitan1 said:
nice! those tires are [email protected] and will take a lot of abuse! congrats!
Thanks Dave!! Hopefully I'll get them dirty this weekend!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
Good job on getting new tires... Check out the Fenders...Cool..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
FOCK YEAH carnal!!! sweeeet llantas!!! tus llantas es muy nalgas malo !!! did i say that right? LOL!!! i would translate that like this: your tires are very bad A55!!! hahaha!! yeah, the Baja KRs are the ones that are bulletproof but even your Bajas are better than the ATs and MTs!!! gonna need you to get me good deal on those when i'm ready carnal!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hooligan said:
FOCK YEAH carnal!!! sweeeet llantas!!! tus llantas es muy nalgas malo !!! did i say that right? LOL!!! i would translate that like this: your tires are very bad A55!!! hahaha!! yeah, the Baja KRs are the ones that are bulletproof but even your Bajas are better than the ATs and MTs!!! gonna need you to get me good deal on those when i'm ready carnal!!!

H3ll yeah carnal! you know that at discount tires "WE WOULD NOT BE UNDERSOLD PERIOD. LOL I even got a better deal than Racers exchange in Santee. oh yeah instead of nalgas malo you can say hummm "chingonas? LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
maxima619 said:
H3ll yeah carnal! you know that at discount tires "WE WOULD NOT BE UNDERSOLD PERIOD. LOL I even got a better deal than Racers exchange in Santee. oh yeah instead of nalgas malo you can say hummm "chingonas? LOL
orale!!! soy chingon carnal!!! LMAO!!! hey, your inbox is FuLL!!! erase some messages Patron!!! :cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RickNasty said:
maxima619 I keep seeing you on the freeway on the 5, im sure i'll bump into you somewhere to BS

Rick
LOL next time you see me throw me a rock or something so I can stop and chat!:cheers: oh by the way I heard you need some tires, if you still need some let me know, I work at discount tire by Rosecrants and midway drive, I'll make sure to give you a good deal.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,410 Posts
The projects have a rib on the sidewall and say Kr for Kevlar and no DOT numbers.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kartman said:
The projects have a rib on the sidewall and say Kr for Kevlar and no DOT numbers.
Yep, and they are hard to get from BFG unless you get sponsored.... ohh and they are not street legal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
maxima619 said:
LOL next time you see me throw me a rock or something so I can stop and chat!:cheers: oh by the way I heard you need some tires, if you still need some let me know, I work at discount tire by Rosecrants and midway drive, I'll make sure to give you a good deal.:)
hahaha i'll make sure to get your attention. Yeah Im hurting bad on tires, I still havent got paid from the last race, thats whats holding me up right now. I dont think they'll be able to go through another race without getting stuck. I'll gladly take you up on the offer.

thanks
rick
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top