Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i went to try out the window roll up feature with the key in the door handle, only my passenger side window rolls up. Is everyones titan like this or only mine?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
rocafella said:
When i went to try out the window roll up feature with the key in the door handle, only my passenger side window rolls up. Is everyones titan like this or only mine?
As far as I remember when the dealer showed me how to work it last week when I bought it, you can't roll them up with the key, only roll them down.....

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Howie Kaluha said:
As far as I remember when the dealer showed me how to work it last week when I bought it, you can't roll them up with the key, only roll them down.....
POWER WINDOW CONTROL BY THE KEY CYLINDER SWITCH
When ignition key switch is OFF, front power window LH and RH can be opened or closed by turning the front door key cylinder LH to the UNLOCK / LOCK position for more than 3 seconds.
-- Front power windows can be opened as the door key cylinder is kept fully turning to the UNLOCK position.
-- Front power windows can be closed as the door key cylinder is kept fully turning to the LOCK position.
-- While performing open/close operation for the windows, power window is stopped when the door key cylinder is placed in the NEUTRAL position.
-- When the ignition switch is turned ON while the power window opening operation is performed, the power window opening stops.

Keyless Power Window Down (open) Operation
When key fob unlock switch is turned ON with ignition switch OFF, and the switch is detected to be on continuously for 3 seconds, the driver's door and passenger's door power windows are simultaneously opened.
Power window is operated to open and the operation continues as long as the key fob unlock switch is pressed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so im guessing that i have a defect in my passenger window. ill have to get it checked out when i turn in my survey.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
just in case you didn't know (i didn't for a while) you can role the windows down by holding the unlock button on your keyless entry remote.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
titanmike said:
just in case you didn't know (i didn't for a while) you can role the windows down by holding the unlock button on your keyless entry remote.
Isn't that what I posted above?

Keyless Power Window Down (open) Operation
When key fob unlock switch is turned ON with ignition switch OFF, and the switch is detected to be on continuously for 3 seconds, the driver's door and passenger's door power windows are simultaneously opened.
Power window is operated to open and the operation continues as long as the key fob unlock switch is pressed.

·
Registered
67 Posts
rocafella said:

Maybe a stupid answer, but something that you might check is that the window lock button is not depressed locking out the passenger side window operation. I will try it tomorrow morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts