Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if this is a light bar and roof rack on this titan? And if so, where can I find some information on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
hmm im no smarty pants but given you have to drill holes and bolt em down wouldnt any roof rack fit ???? or are there like anchors for this ??

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure, I dont know how it installs because I cant find it anywhere on the web, unless its a custom rack. Which is what Im trying to figure out.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
monstertitan said:
Not sure, I dont know how it installs because I cant find it anywhere on the web, unless its a custom rack. Which is what Im trying to figure out.
Haven't seen that one before, but based on the picture, I'd say it just bolts into the roof. there really isn't any other way for these to mount on our trucks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O well, I've looked all over the web and can't find anything like it, just thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone knew something about it.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
hey i dont remember this users name but i saved his pic because i though he had a nasty lookin truck lol... here it is and hes got a roof rack light bar

Attachments

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
John Harden out in Cali has a cool rack/light bar set up he put on his CC.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
is that the person im talking about or did you just think of someone ???

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I think John's current Titan is white.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
looks almost like a light bar for emergency vehicles.
Try code 3 or wheelen maybe you can get an LED light bar with "take down" and "alley" lights only on it.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
hey i dont remember this users name but i saved his pic because i though he had a nasty lookin truck lol... here it is and hes got a roof rack light bar
That is JohnHarden's truck. Last I saw his truck was still RED (edit). His roof rack was a standard roof rack that he modified to fit.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Just-in said:
looks almost like a light bar for emergency vehicles.
Try code 3 or wheelen maybe you can get an LED light bar with "take down" and "alley" lights only on it.
The (LED) code3 bars start around $3000 and the Wheelen bars start around $1500. That's without the takedown lights and alley lights. You will have to drill onto your roof to fit them. If you get one you want the wrecker bar because it has amber LED's. Anything else would be illegal unless you have an emergency vehicle.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Yellomantis said:
That is JohnHarden's truck. Last I saw his truck was still white. His roof rack was a standard roof rack that he modified to fit.
he got a new one ? i dont remember seeing him post it up...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys!! I appreciate the feedback on this item. But if I have to pay 3000 for the light bar...it probably won't happen. I thought it looked pretty cool being low profile with lights, now I know why it was at the SEMA show. Not to fond of having to drill in my roof either.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
he got a new one ? i dont remember seeing him post it up...
I corrected my previous post. His truck is red.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Yellomantis said:
I corrected my previous post. His truck is red.
hmm thats what i thought...the red alerts look awesome lifted with black on them... just like yours... if i do end up getting another titan in december it will be red alert

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
hmm thats what i thought...the red alerts look awesome lifted with black on them... just like yours... if i do end up getting another titan in december it will be red alert
Haha. I'm trying to convince the wife to get another Titan myself. But a heavily used and abused 04 2wd that I can turn into a show truck starting by cutting it up to lay frame on 24's.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts