Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor Poor rosie was abruptly FIRED!!!!! BAAAAHAAAAAAA this was taken after her crack binge last night!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,251 Posts
Very nice Heli... You know you want her. :banasex0r You're not fooling anyone. It's because Hillary turned you down isn't it? It's called "SETTLING" Heli. Put down the grocery store rag and step away.... It'll be alright.....Just stay calm....

MEDIC!!!!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
She looks like Jackie Gleason in that pic. :)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
She always looks like that in person especially on the weekend when she does not bother to shave. She bought my freind Hellen's old house in Rockland county NY when Hellen passed away. She is as lousy a neighbor as Hellen Hayes was a great one. Rosie is one of the reasons I moved - her and I just never got along. Sorry to break your heart Helli - but she already has a wife. LOL!

·
Registered
691 Posts
what is sad is you care...lol

now if Jessica Alba got fired or something like that i would kinda care

but not him (Rosie)

·
Registered
639 Posts
She is the worst type of lesbian... fat, ugly, and has a big ****ing mouth that needs to be closed!

I can't decide which lezbo I despise more... Rosie or Hillary.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Helinut1970 said:
Poor Poor rosie was abruptly FIRED!!!!! BAAAAHAAAAAAA this was taken after her crack binge last night!!

LOL LOL LOL!!!

Nice pic heli!

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
She could start a fight with a statue...

While she certainly doesn't shy away from sensitive topics, she also doesn't know how to facilitate conversation which is what that show is about.

Simply shouting at the rain and blaming someone for it seems to be her modus operandi of late...

She should have stuck to comedy :poke:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
That picture is going to give me nightmares. Thanks a lot. ;)

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
blavis said:
I definitely won't miss seeing his/her ugly mug anymore.
Are you saying that you actually watch "The view" on the regular basis?

·
Premium Member
92,251 Posts
Kenny Blankenship said:
^^^^^^ :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: ^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
LMFAO kenny you hit it ! thats what i was going to say... my moms always watching that show and records it, i think the blonde chick is pretty sexy

·
Registered
830 Posts
baseballfanz said:
I heard she got killed, shot by some kid.
Full story here

I have to take issue with your inaccurate portrayal of that hog and Rosie sharing a close physical resemblence. The hog is much cuter...and less hair!

Ok quick...

Your in a bar. It is just after midnight and last call was just announced. Your also "sh!t face" drunk. Which one do you take home?

ps - keep in mind that only one of them will not overload the carrying capacity of your truck.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Kenny Blankenship said:
Not a fan...just in hopes that she will no longer be in the spotlight. That broad really knows how to fling BS.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts