Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:hi: My brakes on my Titan suck. Especially in the Vegas/Henderson heat last week. The previous owner took it in for the brake update or recall at 6500 miles according to douglas nissan. I would like to know if anyone has purchased RotorPro's slotted and drilled rotors. I'm thinking about upgrading all four rotors with theirs. They offered me a good price with low dust pads. I also hear a moan or a groan when I'm rolling backwards or slowly forwards in my Titan. It sounds like brake dust or possibly metallic pads with those little pieces of metal rubbing on the rotor. Is there another brake fix from Nissan? If not please respond with any brake upgrades you have purchased.
Also I currently have silverstar ultra headlight bulbs which look much cleaner and a little brighter. I make a lot of night trips to lancaster/palmdale via ****ty I15 and 58 so headlights are real important to me. Maybe eye glasses would be cheaper? j/k I saw an ad on the website which led me to ebay and virgin enterprises HID xenon 8000k bulbs for only 29.99. Seems very cheap and raises questions on quality or if the things will burn up my lens or wiring.Has anyone purchased these bulbs? Thanks for all responses...

·
Premium Member
17,102 Posts
The cheapo Xenons are not actual HID. You can buy HID kits with bulb & ballast, but not for $30.

Stillen, Brembo, StopTech all make big brake kits. Stillen also sells a few different OEM sized rotors & pads which you can see on Stillen's web site.

There are some inexpensive rotors for the Titan on Ebay, although I don't recall anybody posting whether they are good or not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts