Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Ride: 2007 CC 4WD

Called a local shop to order a leveling/mini lift and have it installed. The guy suggested the RC 2.5" kit for $150.

I googled but the didn't find the specific RC 2.5" kit for the Titan (saw the ones for the Xterra/Frontier on their website).

1) Is this guy confused and got me the wrong kit?
2) Will I need new UCAs? This is mainly for show as I rarely take my truck off paved roads any more.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
2.5" is way too large for 4wd. 1.5" is the biggest you can go on 4wd. You can keep the 2.5" but you'll need UCAs which are about $300 for RC. That's gonna be your cheapest option. What I would if I were you, cancel that RC order and buy a much cheaper alternative off eBay. Any 1.5" billet aluminum spacer will serve you just as well and you won't need UCAs. You can get a 1.5" billet aluminum spacer off eBay for about $40.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I have an 06 4x4 and I love my rc 3 inch kit with pro 4x springs. Never had any issues. The kit comes with UCAs the spacers and sway bar links. Had the lift for over 7 years now.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
The RC kit is a good kit, but they are confused the RC kit is about $350, I would do as other suggest though, get a solid billet aluminum spacer off ebay for $50 and get the RC UCA's for $299. If you just want to do a spacer you can go up to 1.5 without the UCA's, occasionally on pre 08 4wd you can get away with a 2" spacer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts