Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I am new here and have just upgraded from a 2013 Frontier to a 2013 Titan Pro-4x and I am super hyped cause now I can actually haul my boat :)

I had a great setup on the Frontier that I had exactly how I liked. I put the RC 2.5 level with rear shackes on it and added 285/75/16 BFG Rugged Terrains. It looked awesome!

Now Im in the market to lift my new truck and cant decide what to do... I dont want it to have to much lift but I really want the tires to fill the wells out.

I really just want to add a little lift and add a beafier look to the truck!

Thanks in advanced!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I'm pretty sure the 3" is actually 2.5" and the 4" is a bracket lift that is far more expensive but i think the actual lift would be around 5" as the 6" lift is higher than 6".
you won't fit 35s with a 2.5" lift.
i have 5100 on mid and a 1.5" spacer = 2.5" approx. i fit 34s (290/60r20) with the pinch weld mod and had to take off front mudflaps

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
The 3" is in fact only 2.5". Bracket lift or you aren't clearing 35's. It sucks, but that's the facts.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
theres lots of posts of people with similar kits 2.5" in front etc. i have some on an older thread if you search for it

·
Registered
355 Posts
Does anyone have any photos of their truck with the 3" rc kit?
This is a 3" RC with 2" tapered blocks on the back. I run 275/70/18's and as you can see, it's almost rubbing on the mud flaps when I turn. The tire sizer shows mine as 33.2 inches. Granted, you could probably cut the flap away. Maybe I could squeeze a 295 (34.3") in there but doubt a 35" tire would fit without some kind of mod and/or rubbing. Good luck and hope this helps.

IMG_6799 by Johnny Mac, on Flickr

IMG_7028 by Johnny Mac, on Flickr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts