Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I too am running the RC lift. I purchased the Moog cam bolts from amazon and did the install myself. Cannot say anything negative about the RC product. Did alignment the next day and in my honest opinion the truck rides and handles better. Glad I bought it and would definitely buy another.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That ain't no lie.. I pay almost 700 a month and spent a lot lifting this.. And drives like complete s**t.. Driving me insane.. I regret buying this titan so much and that crap.. I know its not the titan... Its the lift.. But I can't go back factory due to rcx you have to cut.. Wish I went pro comp because I would have went back factory and traded in.. I'm afraid to trade in because of how crappy but it drives. I've talked to Greg at Prg few times and yes lost and doesn't know what to recommend.. Wish I lived close to that man..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I think I need to try some new cam bolts? Can anyone tell me if the backside of there rcx cross members have the weld around can bolts to push against.. That seems insanely crazy it does not.. All the other lifts have it

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
The parts that were cut can be welded back in. Someone on here has done it, and looking at a few install threads, it could be done. To be honest, I'm set on getting this lift down the road, and did a lot of homework on it. At 70 bucks for some cam bolts I'd stick with that, and if you really wanna go back to stock, do a search and I'm sure you could find where someone has.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just has me frustrated. Truthfully I love my titan just has me puzzled. Don't know what it is when alignment is in spec.. What would cause it to pull.. I've crossed tires thinking it was them.. Balanced at different stores... Align at different stores.. Replaced LCA. What else is there.. I don't want to get rid of it.I've invested so much into it that I don't know what to do and of course Nissan won't do nothing.. All they say is, well when you start lifting and altering by our truck then that's what happens and that because there big tires.. Maybe I need to try the LCA spacers?? Greg said wouldn't help.. But hell what's another 50 bucks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I am almost thinking of taking a 30 hr drive just to take to Greg.. He said he would love to work on it and figure it out and would even do for free.. Now that's a good dude

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
I am thinking it still needs the caster played with. When I took mine to the second shop they got it into specs and it was still pulling like crazy. They then tweaked the caster adjustment to compensate for the pull. They had 2-3 experienced guys working on mine to get it right. I wish I wasn't so far away from that shop, they did amazing work. My T has driven straight as an arrow and the tires are wearing great after they aligned it.

·
Registered
14,104 Posts
pictures of the lca's and cam bolts might be helpful for us too..

good luck man. sounds like a crappy situation.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
So caster adjustment.. To compensate for crown of road.. What do I do?? Maybe .5 more caster than left.. My caster say 2.0 on both sides which is in spec? Maybe I jut can't find anyone that knows what thy are doing but I've been trying.. I've took it to many of places just hoping and praying

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
And yes I could really use some pics is someone could help me out.. Maybe I can see something different and at least to compare.. Direction of can bolts .. Pic ofbwherebthe cross members bolt to frame and backside of cross members... Any pics whatsoever would help tremendously. I'm just trying to cover every area and try to figure this out..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
What about sitting toe to the left.. Lol would that compensate and fix.. Lol. Idk trying to think of all aspects and would could be possible problem.. Maybe one strut sitting little lower or not as stiff.. Or back end not straight??

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
If your on the app, click the camera icon in the reply screen. If your on a computer go advanced reply and look for manage attachments. Once there you should be able to upload pics.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I honestly have not had any problems at all with my rc lift that has about 15k miles now.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts