Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
The rough country is a little taller from what I have heard. Other than that idk

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was just wanting to know if its all bolt up or if i got to drill new holes or anything like that, cause with the pro comp and tires im looking at im at about 3200 and im not looking to spend that much

·
Registered
519 Posts
i was just wanting to know if its all bolt up or if i got to drill new holes or anything like that, cause with the pro comp and tires im looking at im at about 3200 and im not looking to spend that much
You have to cut with the rough country kit. It is a little bit more of a beefier kit also. More robust then the procomp. I just helped my buddy put one on his truck before he deployed. Took us two days in the driveway with hand tools. And you sit pretty tall with it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
What do you have to cut?
You have to cut a small piece of the factory sub frame off. It can be welded back on if you ever want to go back to stock at any point so no worries there.

·
Registered
984 Posts
If you're 2WD no cutting is necessary. I installed the kit myself ( don't recommend solo...get a friend) in a few days. Very happy with the quality and amount of lift.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Gregg at PRG says that they're priced appropriately. If anyone would know, it would be Gregg. Not bad, but not the same quality as PC.

Just the messenger here.....

·
Registered
309 Posts
RCX kit is a good 2-3"s higher...Pro Comp uses a 3" rear block while the Rough Country uses a 5" rear block. You do have to make a simple cut on the RCX kit vs Pro comp is direct bolt up. If i were you and you want most lift for your money get the Rough Country lift, heard nothing but good reviews. The structure, welds and ride quality all seem to be very good and the lifetime warranty it comes with is just icing on the cake.

Reactions: Book0825

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the info guys i think that is the kit im going to go with when i finally get the money....hopefully here soon

·
Registered
161 Posts
thanks for the info guys i think that is the kit im going to go with when i finally get the money....hopefully here soon
I have the RCX kit and love it. I sit higher than Chevy and Ford 6" lifts. Plus you can save a few hundred bucks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just ordered a 6'' suspension kit for mine the rc and now im told i cant put it on my 2011 pro 4x is this true i was told u cant lift the pro 4x but im seeing that there everywhere with lifts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered a 6'' suspension kit for mine the rc and now im told i cant put it on my 2011 pro 4x is this true i was told u cant lift the pro 4x but im seeing that there everywhere with lifts.

What was the result on this RC lift and your 2011 Pro-4x. I am facing the exact question and dilemma right now?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts