Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a set of Rough Country upper control arms. These are used, but are still in good condition. However, the ball joints do need to be replaced. Please note that I was not successful in getting replacement ball joints to fit correct. It seems that the newer ball joints are a little larger and might need a little grinding or filing to fit properly. I did not want to spend the time to do this, so I decided to just buy new arms. Because these need the ball joints, I am asking $100 shipped.

IMG_1164.jpg

·
Registered
136 Posts
Up for sale is a set of Rough Country upper control arms. These are used, but are still in good condition. However, the ball joints do need to be replaced. Please note that I was not successful in getting replacement ball joints to fit correct. It seems that the newer ball joints are a little larger and might need a little grinding or filing to fit properly. I did not want to spend the time to do this, so I decided to just buy new arms. Because these need the ball joints, I am asking $100 shipped.

View attachment 399497
Are these an older style that they don't sell anymore? I can't seem to find ones that match these pictures on the roughcountry site...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, Rough Country has changed the model slightly. They did that a year or two ago if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
136 Posts
This style is the one you want as it has replaceable ball joints..
The issue though is that he does not seem to be able to get ball joints that fit... I don't know that I would be any more successful.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I bought the ball joints but they were a little too thick. Apparently they have changed the design a bit on the ball joints. As I mentioned, you could probably get them to fit if you just grind the joints down a bit.

·
Registered
328 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts