Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am trying to figure out a rough estimate of how much I'm going to pay for a few exhaust parts. It would be great if someone who works at a muffler place could chime in.

Basically I want to replace exhaust system after the cats. I would provide muffler and y pipe.

How much would it cost for 2.5" pipe from cats to y pipe, 3" pipe y pipe to muffler, and 3" pipe from muffler to tailpipe? I'm trying to get some rough numbers for the pipe and labor?

Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
So I am trying to figure out a rough estimate of how much I'm going to pay for a few exhaust parts. It would be great if someone who works at a muffler place could chime in.

Basically I want to replace exhaust system after the cats. I would provide muffler and y pipe.

How much would it cost for 2.5" pipe from cats to y pipe, 3" pipe y pipe to muffler, and 3" pipe from muffler to tailpipe? I'm trying to get some rough numbers for the pipe and labor?

Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Talk to Nightowl about his Cajun cat back. I just ordered it an with you supplying the muffler it will cost you either 475 for the welded version or I think 525 for the clamped kit. Best kit out there really

Reactions: nightowl

·
Registered
456 Posts
The cajun setup is the best imo. I will eventually unload my jba catback and install the cajun ypipe setup.

Reactions: nightowl

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Thanks guys! Yes the Cajun Catback is totally custom and you choose your own muffler and tip. Its all mandrel bent and stainless with top quality one of a kind flanges. Call me if you want for any questions or to order.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts