Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. have tried several different fog light set ups for my T. 5k hid's, 3k hids, dually knock off squares...my stock housings were cracked this winter and looked like crap. i was never in love with the dually square pods in a round hole. didnt want to drop the coin on oem replacements and the aftermarket housings didnt get very good reviews from what i read.

tried these:

i cut a piece of plastic 3.5" in diameter (used as a huge washer) and bolted them up. they look great imo and put out more light then anything i have tried in the past. very happy. we will see how they hold up.

hope this helps someone, i coudnt find any info on guys trying anything other then the square duallys.

thanks
andy

Reactions: Hazmat1

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Take a look at Morimoto LED Fog lights - They are high quality and have many different sized rounds. I am sure something should be a close fit.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Those look awesome OP. Nice find.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I've bought several LED Flood Lights from that 6K LED Brand and have been totally pleased with their build quality.

·
Registered
167 Posts
How about some pics of how you installed them? Do they wire straight into the stock harness, or did you have to do any modifications there?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yeah same question how did you install them, more so in the bumper. All the old led cube in fog lights threads used led cubes where it had a bracket in the back or threaded hole in the back of the housing so you just stick a bolt through the back with a washer and tighten it. Now I can't find any that are like that. The brackets are on the bottom and the wire comes out the back of the housing, just like the OP.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
install is the same as the pods. bracket out the back through bolt. i cut some plastic i had laying around as a large washer but you could do the same as guys did with the square pods and use large washers. i'll grab a few pics next time i think of it. only issue is they are kind of a pain the the butt to aim.

as far as wiring i had long cut off my stock plug and i always solder and shrink tube. 2 wire right to factory wires.

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
install is the same as the pods. bracket out the back through bolt. i cut some plastic i had laying around as a large washer but you could do the same as guys did with the square pods and use large washers. i'll grab a few pics next time i think of it. only issue is they are kind of a pain the the butt to aim.

as far as wiring i had long cut off my stock plug and i always solder and shrink tube. 2 wire right to factory wires.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Very cool light. They have a great look to them... Post some installed pics.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let me try to get a few uploaded.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not working from my phone. I can email them to someone if they want to post them for me?

·
Registered
882 Posts
You can try from the "full version" and upload from there and then switch back to mobile to make your screen normal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts