Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 338 Posts

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I have been working directly with a new grille manufacturer/retailer, Royalty Core, to build amazing high quality grilles at a drastic price reduction over other “premium” grille makers. Royalty Core grilles are higher quality than RBP or T-Rex X-Metal grilles by having a thicker frame and construction, higher quality mesh, stainless steel studs instead of plastic, wet sand powder coating and machine buffed, and most importantly 100% stainless steel. Royalty Core also allows you to do full customization from the manufacturer meaning your own custom colors and logos without having to go through a third party.

I’ve attached some pictures of the grilles to the post in order to give you an idea of what they look like as well as what the Royalty Core logos also look like if you choose to use one of those on your grille. These grilles are full replacement of your OEM grille and they offer bumper grilles to match.

Retail price on these grilles right now is $615 for black with studs, $535 for black without studs, $700 for chrome with studs, and $620 for chrome without studs. Logos, custom logos, and custom colors will be additional costs as shown below.

Now for the GROUP BUY pricing. For this group buy only Royalty Core is offering Titan Talk member 20% off their retail price for 10 order and $25 off for each additional 5 orders up to 30 total orders. That means if we can get a 30 person group buy we can get these grilles at 20% off retail and an additional $100 off. Pricing will be as follow for the 20% off:
• Black with studs: $492
• Black without studs: $428
• Chrome with studs: $560
• Chrome without studs: $496
In addition Royalty Core will be giving Titan Talk member ½ off shipping anywhere in the world.

Now for how to start your purchase. First you will need to sign up on the group buy list on this post. Next you will need to go to Down Payment | Down Payment and make a $100 down payment to reserve your spot and get your grille started. If you want custom work done you will need to contact Royalty Core directly at [email protected] and mention the Titan Talk group buy to receive the discount. Once you have paid your deposit Royalty Core will contact you to arrange for payment of the rest of the grille.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or ask me directly as well. I hope we can get this group buy up as high as possible to save us some serious dough on an AMAZING product. Make sure you get in on this group buy because you will never see this type of deal again on a grille like this.

FORUM GROUP BUY INFO:
• Every grille element is 100% stainless steel including studs and nylon nuts.
• Wet sanded and buffed jet-black powder coat for a superior glossier appearance.
• Retail price is $615 for the entire upper grille replacement or $535 without studs.
• Retail price is $295 for the complete bumper grille or $245 without studs.
• Grille Price Includes:
o Royalty Core logo in the middle (without the swords) or our RC1 logo badge off to one side of the grille.
o Choose between flat black, jet black, or chrome for our Royalty Core logo. Logo is two parts with bevels so you can choose two coatings to contrast. They are removable.
o No Royalty Core logo on bumper grille.
o Black or chrome studs with set screws in or out.
o Standard RCM-10.0 mesh in bold flat black or gloss jet black.
o Gloss jet black or bold flat black grille frame.
• Grille Build Options:
o Add $25 for our Baja large burley RCM-5.0 mesh to the upper or $15 for bumper grille.
o Add $25 for a custom powder coat color of choice to the grille frame and/or mesh and/or logos.
o Add $15 for a custom powder coat color of choice to the bumper grille frame and/or mesh.
o Add $65 for triple chrome grille frame and $20 for mesh.
o Add $45 triple chrome bumper grille frame or $15 for mesh.
o Add $135 for the sword assembly added to Royalty Core logo. They are bent to taper like blades and studded on the back side with a matching machined plate for fitment. This price included triple chrome, bold flat black, or gloss jet black.
o Custom logos run $65 and up depending on what someone might want, any type of custom logo can be done. Logos are interchangeable to switch out later for different looks.
o Side badges are $95 in chrome, bold flat black, or gloss jet black
• Custom Orders:
o If you want something one of a kind contact Royalty Core for an estimate.
o For a one of a kind grille you will receive the same discounted group rates.
• Prices are posted on royaltycore.com to see.
• Group buy includes half off shipping to anywhere in the world.

Attachments

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
More pics and starting a list:

1) bottlerocket ***
2) fireduptitan ***
3) blackbeauty ***
4) DRTYAZN ***
5) nickelz27 ***
6) LD5050 ***
7) 09yfz456rse ***
8) trjones87 ***
9) ticked ***
10) xXTx TitanXx ***
11) kdoggs2008 ***
12) shortbus bully ***
13) n8stitan ***
14) tcoche ***
15) giimmelub ***
16) Richie ***
17) Biffle320
18) plm7878
19) 208Titan
20) *H8R*
21) Cpizzle

Attachments

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
im a fan, i gotta check the funds before i commit.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Thats WAYYYYYY too much money for a grille!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 04GreenT

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats WAYYYYYY too much money for a grille!!!!!!!!!!
Your opinion is understood, but for the look its an AMAZING DEAL. RBP grilles like this but made cheaper cost $1000-1500 and TREX makes on for $900-1300. You're getting this grille at over half off of any of those and its made to be higher quality and last longer. Can't beat that. Besides with the group buy if we get enough people you could have one of these for less than $400. For a nice but plain billet grille you'd pay $200 and another $100 to powdercoat it if you want it black, so for $100 more you get one of these bad boys.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i think the price is perfect. i gotta check future commitments and cash flow

·
Registered
81 Posts
Im VERYYYY interested... I'm going to have to sit on this and see if we can get a few others before I lay a hundy down. But... count me in if we can get a group

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im VERYYYY interested... I'm going to have to sit on this and see if we can get a few others before I lay a hundy down. But... count me in if we can get a group
We don't need to do a down payment until we have at least 10 to get the group buy started.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I must say they DO look nice but man thats alot of $$$. Maybe if I had cash to blow.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i cant stop lookin at this damn thread now lol. i really want one. grilles is my thing. a sick grille really sets off the front end of any vehicle.

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I must say they DO look nice but man thats alot of $$$. Maybe if I had cash to blow.
Even more ammo for this buy:

Materials alone for a grille are over $350 in large quantities of materials. CNC machining is $150 per hour minimum including operating costs, tooling, garnet, electricity, water, jewels, etc. and each grille is machined for an hour before it is fabricated by hand for several hours. Stud welding, powder coat, chroming, detailing, wet sanding, buffing,pre assembly, working one on one with customers is all added costs. This may be why RBP charges so much because there prices only result to an overall $50 an hour for there time when many machine shops charge a lot more then that an hour. Its a grille that will not corrode, oxidize, crack, and denting it would take a semi, its extremely strong beyond what it should be. Less expensive grilles which are also constructed completely different, made out of different materials, and look different are like buying a cheap pair of wheels. Its worth the extra money to own of these grilles, its always nice to have the best, its a lot less many other upgrades you can do to get this sort of wow factor for your truck, it will look great with something that compliments the rest of your truck.

We are basically getting these grilles at cost if we can get enough people guys. You will NEVER find another deal like this. Let's help get another super vendor making products for Titan's and help them get their name out as well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Agreed, the grille is basically the center piece of the truck. Throw me down man... I'll start it off.... #1 lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks like it would leave people wondering when did the age for getting a drivers license change to 12 Years old......

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks like it would leave people wondering when did the age for getting a drivers license change to 12 Years old......
Weird... I thought it was going to leave women thinking "Man, I wana **** that guy!!" Sorry for the ******* language. :teethmast

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Not if you get the plain grill with a custom logo, I'm not a big fan of the swords, but really like the fact that they can make any logo.

·
Registered
920 Posts
count me in, the entire scheme and the different ways they will make it for us is really cool. I am down for one without a doubt. Let me know when to make my deposit and if there is a particular way I need to pay. I am gonna have to get with the mfg as I want mine customized a bit more.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'd like to see some more examples of a "custom logo" on these grills

1 - 20 of 338 Posts