Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start a thread for all of us to put pics of the custom grilles we got in the group buy. Here's one of mine with better pics to come

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Looks good other than that AU on the front. :D

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Very nice!! I will be posting pics in this thread pretty soon. Just called Josh today at RC and paid off my balance from the group buy. Not bad at all, everything including shipping was $572. Josh said mine is pretty close to finished. It just needs paint and powdercoat! Which he said that should be done by weds of next week. cant wait! :teethmast

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hers's mine not installed yet but on its way.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Is there anyway I could get one made with a transformers logo on it?

·
Registered
6,345 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Is there anyway I could get one made with a transformers logo on it?
already being done by me! dont even think about copying me :mad::boxing::bang::ninja:

:rofl:

·
Registered
501 Posts
to each his own...these grilles are gonna look awesome.
still dont understand the transformer phase...

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Hers's mine not installed yet but on its way.

Holy shnikeys batman!! That is phuckin sickening!!! I wasnt sure about how it would look but bro that is effin awesome....and see i wanted to get a UT one also but damn what can compare to that! That would def piss off the OU fans here in okc...haha! They already hate my ride because of the longhorn license plate and stickers and seatbelt thingys and fuzzy dicr in the mirror! Hahahah!

·
Registered
65 Posts
to each his own...these grilles are gonna look awesome.
still dont understand the transformer phase...
not a phase for me...always been a transformers fan, and finally found a cost effective way of adding it to my truck :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I want to see this grille on already......looks sick bro.

Holy shnikeys batman!! That is phuckin sickening!!! I wasnt sure about how it would look but bro that is effin awesome....and see i wanted to get a UT one also but damn what can compare to that! That would def piss off the OU fans here in okc...haha! They already hate my ride because of the longhorn license plate and stickers and seatbelt thingys and fuzzy dicr in the mirror! Hahahah!
Thanks for the props guys, it should be here tomorrow and I hope to have it put on tomorrow night pending the weather :rockon It's been raining here for the past two days non-stop. I live in Louisiana right now on recruiting duty for the Navy. Can't wait to see the look on all the LSU fans faces when they see me rolling down the street.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Thanks for the props guys, it should be here tomorrow and I hope to have it put on tomorrow night pending the weather :rockon It's been raining here for the past two days non-stop. I live in Louisiana right now on recruiting duty for the Navy. Can't wait to see the look on all the LSU fans faces when they see me rolling down the street.
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Subscribed. Will post mine when I get it.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

1 - 20 of 250 Posts