Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my S&B CAI about a week ago from this outfit and was expecting it to have arrived by now. So I call them up and after a few minutes on Hold I was told that they where out of stock for the 04-07 Titans.

They gave me a PO # after they told me it was being shipped directly from S&B. So I call S&B up and ask about the CAI, and the problem with the MAS mounting plate being all jacked up and people having leaks.

I was told that the new gasket would fix that problem. Or I could wait another two weeks for the redesigned CAI tube.

I opted to wait for the new one rather then take my chances with the old.

Just a FYI too, if you decide to Order from RPM though, make sure they know what they are talking about :poke: , and that they actually have your item in stock so you don't have to do the " Wheres my stuff " like I did today.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I ordered direct from S&B directly on the 24th after hearing about their "great customer service". They promised the item would ship twice and I still haven't even seen them bill my CC. I bet we're both waiting on the new tube. If they would've just told me up front I wouldn't be pissed. :soap:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya, it is probably within the better interest to wait to ship the new product out as apposed to shipping the old out and having to warranty it. I have read that a few people have had leaks with the new gasket also.

So they say " Good things come to those who wait " but I am one of the, I wanted it yesterday people. Two weeks wont kill me though for a good product.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got my S&B the other day and got it installed. They originally shipped the wrong tube but the correct tube randomly showed up in a second UPS delivery the next day. Anyway, it is impressive if not a touch loud. I'm gonna try sealing the intake box to the fender with some foam tape to see if it quiets a bit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts