Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone bought anything from them before i am thinking about ordering a jba exhaust from them but there picture look different what do yall think about them

http://www.rpmoutlet.com/scionplazma.htm

·
Registered
173 Posts
Well,

I have a huge problem with RPM. I ordered the Motorvator TBS on 5/13/07 and haven't received it yet! I called early last week and they told me that they were expecting a shipment around 5/18 or so and that they didn't want to bill me until they had the TBS in-hand. Here it is 2 1/2 weeks later and I still don't have a TBS. My biggest beef with them isn't that I haven't received it, it's that they haven't bothered to stay in touch with me to let me know what's going on. A courtesy email is all I'm asking for. If they don't bill my credit card by tomorrow, I'm cancelling the order and buying an Airaid instead. Any suggestions on where to get the Airaid?

Dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am with you Armyof5 but I ordered my JBA Evol back in Early April of this year and it was 2months and I cancelled my order... Now 2 months after that I am still waiting on my refund.

A lot of people have no problem but offering such cheaper prices is bound to have its problems from time to time but this is retarded and I know I am not the only one.

Just check their BBB rating, it says it all... BBB now refuses to list them as a member because of their bad standing...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would stay away. I also ordered the JBA Catback back in late June, cancelled order 2 weeks later (when I finally found out that they did not have any, they did not call me and it took me days to get through to someone), and still have not received my refund. I would stay away. Too many negatives, and too many other options.

Just my .02

Justin

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
old adage seems to apply here.

If It Seems Too Good To Be True, Run the other way Young Skywalker

·
Registered
31 Posts
This outfit are a pack of lying weasels and should be run out of business!
Now I'll tell you how I really feel....

I ordered a Motorvator TB from them in June. Next I got a box pretty quick but didn't check inside for a week. When I did it was not the Motorvator but a Helix Power Tower. So I called right away and complained that I didn't get the Motorvator and that I wanted it because it doesn't whistle. The slick dude told me Awww they are exactly the same and either one works the just as well and the Helix does not whistle. Then he says we just ship whichever one we have in stock (a hint of trouble later). So I waited to install it which was past their 30-day return policy. So the Helix whistles like all get out!
I was Ripped off. I call back but now it's sorry you have to call Customer service... guess what? The customer service line is busy all day long until it's after hours. I try their Ezchat, I've been waiting for 30 minutes he's what I get...

Beginning Session:

Thank you for waiting.

An online representative will join you shortly...

Once I looked at their website pictures of the Helix and the Motorvator they do not look the same at all.

So yea shame on me for believing some sucker over the phone saying "Oh sure they're just the same." But shame on them for 1) taking my order and sending me another product without my permission, 2) Lying to me on the phone and now 3) intentionally dodging customers issues with a busied phone and no response chat. (I've sent e-mail too with no reply).

RPM Outlet is one of those hole in the busines park places in Texas that seems happy to cheat you all day long and once they have your money say sorry pal, tough luck, sucks to be you....

and that's how I feel about them!:hellno:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome to the club.. Obviously RPM Outlet doesn't care about customer service, nor do they seem to value refferals via word-of-mouth :gossip: . IMO this "company" isn't even worth talking about. The general concensus is; Don't buy anything from them!!!. If you think it's worth the risk, then allow me to give you some friendly advise. Instead, take your money and wad it into a ball. Next, go to the nearest Porta-John. Once you're there, throw it into the crapper and wave bye-bye. Either way you'll get the same result...you'll get sh** for your money. My guess is that this RPM Outlet is some fly-by-night operation rather than a legitamate company. I'm sorry that you were "taken" by these idiots. I guess I was lucky and pulled out before they were able to screw me like they did you. Pass the word along to others in the Titan community(s). Just my 2 cents. :soap: Oh BTW, F**K RPM Outlet!!!!

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts