Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have here everything to create a 3 link suspension, front or rear, and not low end stuff just to be cheap either! The kit is wrapped around 6 of our 1.25" Heat & Cryo Treated Chromoly Heims with Stainless High Misalignment, Zink Plated Jam nuts, and 1.5" Tube ID Weld Bungs and another set of the same in 7/8" for the Panhard. We add our Chassis Link Brackets, a 10 degree Adjustable Axle Link Tower, a 10 degree Adjustable Frame bracket for the 3rd link, the Axle Lower Link brackets. We finish the Kit off with the Panhard setup, an Axle Offset panhard Bracket & the Frame panhard (Inside or Outside).

We do not include the tubing because you will save alot of money buying your tube locally when you add the shipping cost of the tube, 2" x .25" wall DOM weighs over 4.5lbs a foot! If you need to change anything give us a call and we can mix & match til its right for you! We do have DOM as an option but always price it locally first...

These are $573 and $23 to ship, sound fair to you?

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Would you guys sell everything but the tubing needed to Make some offroad traction bars?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
I wish I could 4 link my truck but I know **** all about suspension.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
X2^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
what would be the practical application for this to our trucks? why would one do this exactly?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ya a pic of the kit installed would be helpfull. Or for that fact even a diagram of what it would look like on the truck. Plus this wouldn't be really beneficial since the Titan is a bigger body vehicle and there's no way you will need that amount of flex in a T. If you want more flex buy a jeep.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lots of questions! Here are a few answers for you but to get into real specifics you're going to have to call...

First off here are some generic pics of this kit so it explains itself for the most part...

And with coil buckets...

Just the bracketry...

The applications are endless but the basics are creating a vehicle with substantially more trail worthiness than the stock suspension. This is not a desert suspension but one with trails and rocks in mind.

And lastly, you can only get out of your truck what you put into it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts