Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2019 pro 4x. No running boards, looking for suggestions on which ones I should put on. Thanks

·
Registered
243 Posts
The Nissan charcoal ones are nice and reasonably priced with the 25% off coupon on the Nissan eStore. Order for pick-up at your local dealer. Check prices via the eStore at several local dealers and select one that is convenient and/or with the lowest price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking as well. A good friend of mine has these https://n-fab.com/rkr-step-system/2018/nissan/titan and I really like them. They are what I plan to buy at this point but I'm going to search a little more.
I have these on my 2019 Pro 4x. They came when I bought the truck. Photo attached - though it doesn't show the detail real well. I like them. They are functional and don't jut out too far. My wife can't get in the truck without them. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks, Joe. I'm a huge Cowboys fan so it had to be blue. Can't wait till I get the vanity plates I ordered for it I live in Cali so most of the good Cowboys - themed plates were gone already. I did snag this one though. I think it'll work on the plates
CQWBQY5

·
Registered
6,005 Posts
I've been looking at these two styles, to replace my THIRD set of N-Fab Nerf Steps that have rusted out again. YES, I said THIRD set!!!

I cannot complain, they warrantied the first two pair that rotted out in under a years time each. Poor powdercoating. I took the third set to my local PC shop and had them strip the NEW powdercoat, blast/clean/prep, and then re-powdercoat them. That job has lasted nearly 8 years now.

Regardless...

I'm digging the more "rugged" and industrial look of these two:

Westin Grate Steps

Aries Ridge Step

Attachments

·
Registered
6,005 Posts
Well which ones did you buy?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts