Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to run the Fog lights with both the high and low beams, keep them on whenever the lights are on?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Let me guess, they only work when the regular beams are on, and no other time?

Looks like you'll need to do what we did with the tundra.. find a wiring schematic and figure out how to bypass that.. Gotta be able to run with running lights and fog lights without having the headlights on! :)

I know a couple people have dl'd the service manual. Wiring is probably in there.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yeah bvstone is correct..You'll have to look at the wiring and splice it into the parking lights or directly into the battery for that to work....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I kinda thought that's what I'd have to do. If anyone knows off hand which wire it is that would be helpful. I hate trying to decipher schematics.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
514 Posts
If it's anything like the tundra, it's controlled by a relay. The power to the relay is triggered when the lights are turned on.

So, what we did was take the wire from the driving lights and run that to the relay. So then you could turn the fog lights on when you had the driving lights on, and hi/low beams didn't matter.

I'll take a look at the service manual, but I still am waiting 2 weeks to get my truck.. LOL! I'm sure it will be one of the first easy mods that we get on this board.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts