Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been having an issue lately with my truck leaking what looks like rusty fluid into the driveway. I’ve taken it to two different shops and they can’t seem to find an issue. Here’s a photo of what’s been happening. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
353 Posts
That side of the truck has the A/C condensate drain, maybe that is the source?

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,237 Posts
what year is your truck? that's rust water stains. i hope its not coming out of your radiator over flow bottle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what year is your truck? that's rust water stains. i hope its not coming out of your radiator over flow bottle.
It’s a 2013 with 63k miles. I bought it new and I’m the only owner. I’ve kept up with maintenance and stuff on it.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,237 Posts
next time you go drive around and have the ac on, when you get home, lay under the truck behind the front passenger wheel and watch where the drip comes from. i wonder if the ac condensation is draining into the frame and dripping out somewhere else but making the inside of the frame rust

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
next time you go drive around and have the ac on, when you get home, lay under the truck behind the front passenger wheel and watch where the drip comes from. i wonder if the ac condensation is draining into the frame and dripping out somewhere else but making the inside of the frame rust
Alright I’ll check it out. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts