Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it installed last night and I love it. Real easy to install and it is loud when you get on it.I got it from http://www.autoanything.com/air-intakes/61A2724A0A0A2640469.aspx, and they were real easy to work with. Cost was $231.95 and shipping was free. I would post pics, but the wife dropped and broke the camera yesterday. I'll post pics as soon as we get another camera.:gunz:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just installed the S&B on the 12/26... yes the day after Santa brought it.
Anyway, I'm quite impressed with it as well. And yes, nice and beefy loud over 2500 rpm's.

I don't want to steal your pic thunder, but I am curious if your "glass" has the s&B emblem on it being that came from reseller?

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it has the S&B emblem etched on it. Thanks for supplying the pic. The wife and I have to go get a new camera this afternoon.

·
Registered
422 Posts
mine has the logo andddddd i got to have a personalized message etched on it.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
toadbee said:
I just installed the S&B on the 12/26... yes the day after Santa brought it.
Anyway, I'm quite impressed with it as well. And yes, nice and beefy loud over 2500 rpm's.

I don't want to steal your pic thunder, but I am curious if your "glass" has the s&B emblem on it being that came from reseller?

·
Registered
418 Posts
i put mine on 12/25, the DAY santa beought it. your gonna love it man. it actually made me gas milage go up about 2 mpgs since i put it on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.