Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to find too much info on this intake, but from what I have seen it looks to be a pretty simple install and is California legal, does anyone have any experience/info with this system? :huh:

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
There's plenty of info on it if you do a search using the name S&B. The Volant and S&B are the two loudest intakes out there, and the Injen is the most quiet. All three will produce similar performance gains. I'm a little more biased towards S&B because it is the least expensive of the three, and it knocked off a 1/2 second in my 1/8 and 1/4 mile run times at the track.

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
that 1/2 second based upon the S&B alone, or from use of a previous CAI?

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
dc_909 said:
that 1/2 second based upon the S&B alone, or from use of a previous CAI?
The performance improvement was directly from the S&B addition. Before the S&B, I ran with the air box mod and drop-in.

·
Registered
603 Posts
thats good!

I am in the market for a CAI, looking at volant mostly since I can drive the 10 mins to their offices and pick one up :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
MoValleyTitan said:
I haven't been able to find too much info on this intake, but from what I have seen it looks to be a pretty simple install and is California legal, does anyone have any experience/info with this system? :huh:
i have one and i love it. well worth the money.

·
Registered
88 Posts
MoValleyTitan said:
Hey Kernal, your a one stripper huh, what do you do and where are you stationed at?
nah, im a two-striper, and im at lackland. i work in intel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts