Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
if the drivers right side, I had mine fixed from the dealer for free.

otherwise I don't think there is a fix, since its just a wear of a plastic ring that causes it to sag.

For what its worth, I had mine replaced a few months after I owned the truck.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Try popping off the plastic insert on the side of the armrest, remove the bolt and adjust the armrest travel. When you put the bolt back in do so with some locktite. Be careful not to tighten it down too much or it will be difficult to move. Leave it for a day to give the locktite a chance to set - see if that helps.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
had the same problem with mine, it would always get loose, but I took it off and found out that they put to many spacers on one side of the bolt, put one on each side a VOILA!!! problem solved

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
just pull that som-beach off. we dont need no stinking arm rests lol

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
its very easy, pop off the cover and unscrew it all and see whats up with it (might be something broken)

·
Registered
961 Posts
there's a little circle cover where the armrest pivots, pop that off, there's a bolt in there i think it was a 12mm. either just tighten it, or pull it out to see if something in there is broken..

·
Registered
106 Posts
anyone know if you can adjust the armrest.>?? mine is just to low for me..i'd like to raise the stop up about 3 inches higher than it currently does..
thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts