Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I recently took a fishing trip to Ixtapa, Guatemala to go Sailfish Fishing.
This was a GREAT experience i defenatly recomend this to anyone who loves to fish.
I did all my reservations with a company in Miami called southfishing.

We fished aboard the famous Capt Hook, with Captain Ron Hamlin.

We were abble to release 31 sailfish in 3 days of fishing.

Ill post pictures in a while, im still uploading them.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Sounds like a good trip. I head back to Cabo June 9th my goal this time around is a 100 sail on 10lb test. Should be intresting. Good Job

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The weather there is great, the seas are always calm, a bad sea day for them is fishing in 3-4 feet seas.
Thats great for me im used to fishing here in PR the Carribean sea is 90% of the time 6-8 feet.

But Guatemala is great. Its very different, the bad thing is all the poverty. In Ixtapa there are people who still dont have electricity. And in Guatemala city youd be walking around and in every corner you would see 2 private officers with machine guns. Even in the KFC they had a police officer with a shot gun in the entrance. Very impreseve, defenatly not what we are used to.

Allready planing my trip for next year to go back in february.

·
Registered
515 Posts
luiscaratinijr said:
Guys I recently took a fishing trip to Ixtapa, Guatemala to go Sailfish Fishing.
This was a GREAT experience i defenatly recomend this to anyone who loves to fish.
I did all my reservations with a company in Miami called southfishing.

We fished aboard the famous Capt Hook, with Captain Ron Hamlin.

We were abble to release 31 sailfish in 3 days of fishing.

Ill post pictures in a while, im still uploading them.
nice album!! those Mahi Mahi were soo colorful did you keep em? Damn..nice pics .thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Wow!!! Sounds like a great trip. Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing.
I woul love to go but I get sea sick in a bass boat.:jester:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts