Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
279 Posts
what are your mods?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just so everyone here understands he beat two mustangs w/ 220 flywheel HP. Also MOD motor mustangs as well has in the ford trucks do not get their power until the higher rpms. I am glad he feels so good about himself for winning, but come on, look at what he was racing against and in the 1/8th. I would still be in second gear. :dunno:

·
Registered
785 Posts
:deathsent A kill is a kill, run what you brung, id say its kind of embarrassing getting beat by a non supercharged truck vs. a supercharged truck. Then again just my $.02

·
Registered
341 Posts
chepdog said:
:deathsent A kill is a kill, run what you brung, id say its kind of embarrassing getting beat by a non supercharged truck vs. a supercharged truck. Then again just my $.02

Then again there are drivers of all types. I saw a HD F-150 run 15's pass after pass because the driver was clueless (gangster lean, one hand on the wheel type clueless). Guarantee a Titan would be in trouble against a HD F-150 with a driver that knows what he's doing.

·
Banned
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
01CobraVert said:
Just so everyone here understands he beat two mustangs w/ 220 flywheel HP. Also MOD motor mustangs as well has in the ford trucks do not get their power until the higher rpms. I am glad he feels so good about himself for winning, but come on, look at what he was racing against and in the 1/8th. I would still be in second gear. :dunno:

Hey man.... First off **** you. Now that I am done with that I am going to guess that you are a mustang owner and are feeling bad about your fellow mustang owners losing to a 5500 lb truck that is NA with 4 boltons if you count the tuning and drag radials as a bolt on. But your little sports car could not keep up. Not to mention your little supercharged truck with no wheelspin off the line not being able to keep up. I would have most certainly beat the 5.0 in the 1/4th and the saleen was not closing so who knows about that one. The HD edition also was not closing. Go cry somewhere else ;) have a nice day.

·
Premium Member
75,183 Posts
KINGMADE said:
Hey man.... First off **** you. Now that I am done with that I am going to guess that you are a mustang owner and are feeling bad about your fellow mustang owners losing to a 5500 lb truck that is NA with 4 boltons if you count the tuning and drag radials as a bolt on. But your little sports car could not keep up. Not to mention your little supercharged truck with no wheelspin off the line not being able to keep up. I would have most certainly beat the 5.0 in the 1/4th and the saleen was not closing so who knows about that one. The HD edition also was not closing. Go cry somewhere else ;) have a nice day.

haha, yep, that'd be the co-worker :) I told him when I get some mods I'll run him.. i'll pass him some tissues.

it's like this everyday too :deathsent

·
Banned
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DeadRiver said:
haha, yep, that'd be the co-worker :) I told him when I get some mods I'll run him.. i'll pass him some tissues.

it's like this everyday too :deathsent
Forgot to mention that his stats where way off especially when it came to that saleen. Don't know anything about the 5.0's but that saleen is pushing a hell of alot more than 220 to the fly.

·
Registered
17 Posts
KINGMADE said:
HAHA This is a good one. I am not crying but rather stating facts. I am glad you repsonded so I could inform you how incorrect you are. You have a truck that starts out w/ something like 315 HP and 385 TQ correct? You raced a fox body mustang which should have been the only one who would have had a chance based on a pushrod style motor and the tq they produce. However, the motor in that car is most likely over 13 years old and beat. He lost pathetically and most likely it was a auto, stock w/ only 175-180 Hp at the wheels. The saleen is only putting 185 to the rear and weights roughly 3200.
You are launching on DR's which means a higher RPM start. In the 1/8th a good launch is everything. I am not even going to start on experince Vs. a novice when racing. You seem to go to the track a lot so I would think you would understand how treeing is also key to wining. The mustangs looked like they were pulling out from a stop sign and had no experience.
A win is a win but don't get a big head when the competition isn't even close to being even.
If you close to PA I will meet you at a track and if you beat me I will pay for your gas home. BTW I am completely stock.
I look forward to your response :hi:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just where in PA are you exactly?

·
Registered
300 Posts
DeadRiver said:
right outside philly, about 15 minutes SE.
If you are ever in the Jacksonville NC area, I'll take you up on that bet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I most likely won't have my car ever down in N.C. unless I go to mustang week in S.C. Too many miles to put on it. It is an 01 w/ 20,000 on it.

For the guy form Ohio that would be a lot of gas funds. LOL

If anyone runs there truck and wants to meet up at Atco, N.J. or MapleGrove, P.A. let Deadriver know. I work with him so he can pass it along.

I am not here to say my cobra is better than your titan or that mustangs are better than your trucks. I am only here to say this guy is getting too excited for what he beat.

·
Registered
249 Posts
01CobraVert said:
For the guy form Ohio that would be a lot of gas funds. LOL

2-300 dollars, with a light foot that I don't have. When I'm ready, I'll take you up on that bet too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
TheBoondockTitan said:
2-300 dollars, with a light foot that I don't have. When I'm ready, I'll take you up on that bet too.
Let me know when you can run mid 13's. I hate to see you waste your gas.
Now if I do my planning mods it might be a differnt story.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts