Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Captivate up for sale. 3 weeks old. Has 2 chargers, 2 usb cords, box, Otterbox case (slim one) and one extra screen protector. $395 takes it.

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Geez.......18 views and nada? Come on....it's $500 out of contract and it has a $40 case as well as a $15 charger and $10 usb cable. Not to mention a $12 extra screen protector. That's 100 off plus over 70 in extras.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Geez.......18 views and nada? Come on....it's $500 out of contract and it has a $40 case as well as a $15 charger and $10 usb cable. Not to mention a $12 extra screen protector. That's 100 off plus over 70 in extras.
Lol you have only had it on here for 1 hour... It takes time

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaha.......I know.....just trying to spark interest.

·
Registered
236 Posts
don't feel bad man.. I'm selling a tomtom on here that is still being sold for $300 new, and I'm only asking $85.. and I can't get any bites either! LOL

Definitely takes time!

Bump for a good deal though! If I was in the market for a phone, I'd jump on this.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!

18 Views on a Truck forum not a cell phone forum, give it time bro!

·
Registered
369 Posts
You should throw in a Bullydog GT or Cortex. (Just to sweeten the deal a bit) It would sell fast then.

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haahaa.......you're funny.......lol. Not like I have one to sweeten the pot. I figured the price is very reasonable for all you're getting.

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bumparoo!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts