Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting to see if anyone lives in San Antonio from this Forum, if so I was going to ask for any help with my new Titan like easy cool cheap free mods and so on. I do not know much about cars but would not mind learning more.
Thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
I know there are some guys on here From S.A. but cool cheap mods are the 2* timing advance and the stock air box mod and if you want the muffler swap. you can search these and there are numerous threads about them. Enjoy your truck its a beast and you should come to the Texas Titan meet this year in April. You can meet alot of the Texas guys.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
welcome to TT Im from SA too.. like scrubby said there is a few free mods for the titan... it all depends what you wanting to do to the trucks... keep an eye on the for sale threads there are always good deal there...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome. I wish I knew what that stuff meant ha I am an idiot when it comes to car stuff.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm in sa! New to the Titan stuff but will probably need help in the near future

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Welcome to your new addiction. I'm up in East Texas, only 2 states away. :teethmast

I know this site can be overwhelming as far as raw info goes, but the stickies in particular are your friend.

Thanks to this site, I've fallen madly in love with the T. I've got one, my parents have one, my brother has one, and my wife is getting ready to buy one.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
hey man yeah welcome to the site, Im also in SA. There are quite a few of us on here that hangout almost every weekend. 2degree, intake mod are to good easy mods to do. pm me your number and I'll send u a invite on our next meet.-Rey

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm in SA also got the TT new in 07 still loving it
Welcome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts