Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I really went to any meets. Just wondering if there is a club, still out there, and if not, who all is in San Antonio. Also, I'm looking for a good place to take my truck offroad. Anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hey bud give me a call or something, I sent you a pm, check out the club on facebook, modified addictions, there is a car/truck show in helotes this weekend

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
965 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Attention ladies and gents!!! I am moving to San Antonio June 1st. Please keep me posted on meets and events as I would love to attend and support the Titan community. Thank you

·
Registered
32 Posts
There are probably more Titans in and around San Antonio than anywhere else in the country. I see several a day and about an equal number of Armadas.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Good to know. Sounds like a well organized meet would blow up pretty well around here..:idea:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yea you just missed nismo fiesta, annual nissan meet here in town

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Son of a ..... Well i wont miss the next one I can guarantee that

·
Registered
965 Posts
Coo, sent you a pm with my number and the group leaders number.

Reactions: SuperTighty5.6

·
Registered
7 Posts
whats up !!! im a new titan owner also in the san antonio area. been seeing alot of titans on my side of town but never all in the same place at the same time.. i dont do facebook so i cant check out alamo city titans page.. i will subscribe to the thread.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Coo, sent you a pm with my number and the group leaders number.
Thanks Cesar. I also have abunch of stock parts for sale for local pick up. Upper and lower arms, tie rods, sway bar and 08 and up brake lines if anyone is interested

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
whats up !!! im a new titan owner also in the san antonio area. been seeing alot of titans on my side of town but never all in the same place at the same time.. i dont do facebook so i cant check out alamo city titans page.. i will subscribe to the thread.
Welcome aboard. Dont feel left out I dont have facebook either

·
Registered
965 Posts
Neither myself also, post a pic of talks titans

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Here she is, still all dirty from the long drive. Cant fit threw the automatic carwash with the midtravel kit

Attachments

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
One more

Attachments

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Nice T bro. Im ready, just say the word. I have nice setup to throw a schindig at my complex. 4 gas grills and an outdoor pool table with a resort style pool infinity pool. Btw I already killed a matte black hemi ram with loud exhaust haha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts