Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at cruisin' grand last night in Escondido, I was thinking we should have a Titan meet up one night at Cruisin Grand. How many of you folks would come out? And where could we park? I know the PT cruiser club is always parking in the parking lot by Grand and Escondido blvd., there is room enough for about 20 trucks. Anyway, just a thought and seeing if there would be any interest in this.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
That would be interesting, There's alot of Titans around here yet ive never seen one on these forums. Id be willing to go, i pass through every Fri. Night

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I might be up for this depending on what date you were planning. Grew up in Escondido and remember crusin' on Valley Pkwy back in the early 80's. Also racing down in front of San Pasqual high school back before there was much traffic or the North County Fair...LOL

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
i might be in as it is pretty close and depending on the date.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Depending on the gas price....:paranoid: sorry I mean depending on the day... but most likely count me in.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seems like June 8th is a Pick Up night, as well as Aug. 24 is Pick up night.
I'm usually there every weekend crusin the strip.

Sept. 14 is the best night to be at Cruisin Grand, as it is Nitro Night and they bring out the front engine dragsters and light them up.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
what time would this meet be at? And what is this Cruisin Grand? Seen the signs but never been.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Easiest place to meet up if we're going to be cruising would probably be the Cali Center For The Arts. Easy for the out of towners to find. It starts at 5pm and ends at 9pm

1 - 20 of 33 Posts