Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated 12/15: Meet at Fridays Restaurant in Carlsbad Outlet Center rite off Highway 5. AKA THE BIG WINDMILL. meet at 7am and depart at 8am.

Fridays
890 Palomar Airport Rd
Carlsbad, CA 92008

From there we'll caravan down to meet up with OC & IE Caravans for one MonterAss SoCal Family Connect Caravan and roll out to Huntington Beach.

So the three caravans will be joining at

20 City Boulevard West
Orange, CA 92868

From our Carlsbad meeting spot to there, maps says it'll take exactly an hour. So we will have to leave our meeting spot in Carlsbad at 0800. They are meeting at 0900 and leaving at 0930. From that location in Orange it will only take 20 minutes to Huntington Beach. Eddie, might want to change Carlsbad departure time to no later than 0800.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Lets do it again!!
San Diego to Huntington Beach Meet Caravan 2012

Meet up at Dennys.

We'll roll out at 8:30am.
So come early enough to get a bite to eat & mingle before we roll out. It's only a 50 min ride out from there.

Dennys
487 Harbor Drive South
Oceanside, CA 92054-1027
(760) 722-6705

1) EDDIE FONZARELI
2)SD_Titan
Yeah if we drife as slow as u did last year :hahano:
M.A will be heading north on the 15 I presume?
Nope, up the 5

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lets leave it open then. Im sure we'll all agree on it. I mean itll still be on the way. Ill edit my post.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Theres a huge parking lot in the same area down by the marina...west and south of the Dennys..

272 South Harbor Drive
Oceanside, CA 92054

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
hey man, I touched that thing up today, if your stand like 7 feet away you cant see it. I should get some velvet ropes like at movie premiers and put a 7ft barricade around my truck at the meet. haha no one will see it haha

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
It's that time again! See you guys up here, it feels like many years ago already. 3M is our second official sponsor.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
It's that time again! See you guys up here, it feels like many years ago already. 3M is our second official sponsor.
hey bro i still want that Cluster gauge mod done... when u free?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
hey bro i still want that Cluster gauge mod done... when u free?
Anytime, just not at the meet. :)
I still have this for you by the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Anytime, just not at the meet. :)
I still have this for you by the way.
yeah i dont want it done at the meet dont want my T tore apart there lol

Hmm i wonder if Shaun can pick that grille up for me next weekend... Btw next Sat Stone Brewery 6pm, Escondido Ca :D

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
yeah i dont want it done at the meet dont want my T tore apart there lol

Hmm i wonder if Shaun can pick that grille up for me next weekend... Btw next Sat Stone Brewery 6pm, Escondido Ca :D
Shaun is supposed to swap some mirrors with me later this week, I can give it to him then. I'm down to roll but am broke from the T-shirt line I'm about to drop this week. So "rain check?"

I've had all their new flavors 2 weeks ago. I blogged about all their new flavors on the drinking thread, really good by the way.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
well i live in oside so ill try to make it if thats cool...maybe do a few runs on the way up! LOL

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Aww man..I was hoping to make it out to this one. I will be gone for work for the first 2weeks in Jan.:mad:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts