Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a few threads on this through searching, but am a little confused on the answer to the problem.

I've got a Sirius satellite radio plugged up into the AUX input on my radio, and I have to turn the volume up to somewhere in the 20's to get it as loud as it usually is at 10 or 11 with regular radio or a CD.

What are the solutions for this?

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Have you turned the volume up on your Sirius??

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yeah, you should have a master volume on the unit. Overall it still doesn't play as loud as a CD or regular radio. its because of how they broadcast it. After a while you won't notice it.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
ScottK said:
Unfortunately I don't think it has a volume control. It is a XTR3CK for reference.
Look it over, and get back with me.

If it has volume control, turn it all the way up, and you should get normal sound.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bbomar said:
Look it over, and get back with me.

If it has volume control, turn it all the way up, and you should get normal sound.
I'm sorry for not being clear, but I am about 99% sure that it does not have volume control. The only reason I said "I don't think" is because I've only been using the radio for a few days. However, I have looked through the manual and all of the menu settings on the radio and seen no mention of "volume." (except a "mute" option)

·
Registered
367 Posts
I would stay away from running it through an FM channel. I originally had my installed that way and i picked up a ton of static especially in the city. My buddy had the same situation on his A3.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts