Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 LE CC. It appears to have everything except Sat Radio. How do I know if it's there but not active...or what does is it take in $'s and equipment to add it to the stock head unit? I'd prefer not to add an XM external unit if possible.

Is this a dealer question?

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
If the truck has a "sat" button on the factory radio, as my 08 did w/o the xm tuner, then it should either be prewired, or may be in there. If it is in there and not active, I think it should at least switch to it and just give u the information channel and radio ID. My 2010 you have to select it by using the ABC button while its on radio or pressing radio until you get to xm. If it was an option and just not included then you can add the factory tuner behind the dash along with an antenna of your choice provided the harness is there.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have a SAT button. Does anyone with an 07 and SAT have a picture they can post so i can see?

When I press the Radio button it just cycles between AM and FM.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
If you have NAV, you may be pre-wired and not have a SAT button.

It won't cycle to SAT until you install a SAT receiver and connect it to the Nbus cable under the driver side dash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts