Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have pix of these? I'm mostly curious how these look I know they all look the same as lifted ones in relativeness to the resivoir added to the body... that's not what I want to see. I'm interested to see how it looks in that specific shock for comparison to see how proportioned it is with the resi and ext resi as well as the stock height shock body and shaft :D in other words I just want to see what this specific size looks like as I'm considering like a small lift, but still good shocks :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

please not this pick as I'd like to see a titan one installed if possible, since I don't ever ask too much...

and is it hard to get them in different colors? if not does DRE have rear exterior resivoir shocks? I'd like some exterior res shocks just for the looks, that's why I want to see how the ones I intend to get look on a titan :D sorry 3 pepsi's in 1 hour own me :lol:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Greg, would you swap out the radflos I have on my truck now for these and I pay the difference? Hey, its worth a shot lol.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Mine will be really seen with the new tube bumper and the spare tire moving to the bed of the truck....the red looks great :)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my truck is canteen green and I don't have any red on my truck, so it'll look really off imo :lol: I don't have anything against red... oh wait, yeah I do :lol: j/k anywho, thanks for the pix :) when I get my side job taken care of I'll likely be giving you a call :D

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
my truck is canteen green
Man you knew nothing would match that color...:upsidedow

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
loufish said:
Man you knew nothing would match that color...:upsidedow
I have chrome rims and black tires... DRE shocks would match them just fine :jester:

I'm gonna have to wait til I get the cash and call greg up I suppose to talk shop before I buy my fronts... I think I like the hat flip idea and still not use max lift so the shock can still be soft... we gotta get an ask greg thread that gets cleaned out every week or so :teethmast

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Hawaiianbasshead said:
I have chrome rims and black tires... DRE shocks would match them just fine :jester:

I'm gonna have to wait til I get the cash and call greg up I suppose to talk shop before I buy my fronts... I think I like the hat flip idea and still not use max lift so the shock can still be soft... we gotta get an ask greg thread that gets cleaned out every week or so :teethmast
You'd probably really like the DRE rears after living with the stock POS shocks. My 1st PRG suspension upgrade was just a pair of his Bilsteins with the mounts modified. Made the Titan feel like it was on rails. These are firm shocks that take the bounce out of the Titan for anyone that has this issue with the stock leaf springs. My impression is the DRE rears are more plush, but not loose like a 6 month old stock rear is.

If you want the SAW rear shocks, there is very little red that will show, so no big deal, or just touch-up paint the red part canteen, :huh: or black. Btw canteen Titans look cool. Some of you probably remember Austin's.

Btw again, the DRE rear mounts boot down and since some of you are concerned with form over function the Bilsteins I mentioned above look better, IMO, (boot up, polished metal down). :cool:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't want an upside down shock :lol: I want it to look good, but I AM more concerned about performance...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts