Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First 2 i've seen other them mine.

1 I didn't see the model, but It was a white crew cab w/ a bed rack. Obviously used for working cuz the thing was loaded up. Awesome, looked like it was doing a fine job and the driver waved at me as I passed in mine...

The other was a King Cab SE (smoke)... I almost choked when I saw a smoke titan come up behind my smoke titan... I tried to get the guy to stop so I could ask him how he liked it, but he didn't ignknowlege (sp?)... Oh well...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have yet to see another one on the road. That's just one reason I chose the Titan over the F-150. I figured everybody and their grandmother had the Ford, and I wanted to be different.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I think you get added value (at least in the fun sense) by having a totally rad new truck that really draws attention...I've mentioned recently of even having emptied out a convenience store of its staff and customers when I pulled up to the front window! You don't see that kind of new vehicle appeal and interest very often! :upsidedow I'll miss my Titan owner exclusivity (apparently very quickly) as Titans are beginning to show up more and more in my area, but heck, I can't be greedy and everyone needs to have this much truck fun! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
"I think you get added value (at least in the fun sense) by having a totally rad new truck that really draws attention...I've mentioned recently of even having emptied out a convenience store of its staff and customers when I pulled up to the front window!"

I was at a pretty good size construction site the other day, surrounded by dozens of ford, chevy & dodge trucks and I had a big crowd of construction workers around mine. I think I probably sold a few of them. Too bad I won't be getting a commission after having to listen politely to all of their truck problems.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah - these were the first 2 i've seen other than mine since we picked it up on saturday.

I really love this truck and it's cool all the people that take a look at it. When I went into my insurance broker yesterday the owner of the firm walked me outside to take a look. I'd never met him before and he drove a F-250, he was really excited to see it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I drive 63 miles to work every other day. I have yet to see a Titan. My route takes my from Cabot, Jacksonville, Littlerock to Whiteall Arkansas. I have seen 1 Red Brawn KC and 2 one Radient Silver and 1 Galaxy CC in Cabot, Pop. aprox 16,000.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Canteen Green meets Red Brawn

Well, I saw my first Titan today. A Red Brawn CC pulled up beside me at a red light in Richardson, TX. We rolled our windows down and had a brief chat before the light turned green.

...neat feeling.

David

·
Registered
56 Posts
I know the feeling

I haven't even bought mine yet and I now what you mean. I was test driving a CC LE so I could take it home and see if it fit in my garage. I stopped through a drive through on the way home to pick up some grup and the cutie at the window saw the truck and couldn't take her eyes off it. Can't wait till I get mine!! :futwice:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts