Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have way too many of these just sitting around looking for a good home. These coilovers will fit all Titans with a bracket lift (Procomp, CST 7 or 8", Fabtech and Rancho lifts). These are normally $999 shipped, until Dec 31 they are priced at $899...$100 off and below our cost. You can choose a red or black spring. Please call to order 951 780-5331. Thanks...Greg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Nice! Someone was asking about Christmas specials! This is better than "The Year Without a Santa Claus"! :rofl:

So.... Greg.... What else you got a big pile of <4" Performance Package> at your place that you may want to dump because <4" Performance Package> they are in your way and you keep tripping over them <4" Performance Package>? Anything? Anything <4" Performance Package> at all?

BTW, subliminal messages may or may not have been inserted <4" Performance Package> into this post. Beware. If continued sightings of subliminal messages <4" Performance Package> continue, consult your physician or seek the proper help.

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Well, you can expect a call from me at some point between now and Dec. 31!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
mobspade said:
Such a good deal, hey Greg I have the 8" CST how much more lift will I be able to get out of these? Also how is the valving in comparison to the compitition?
I had to have my SAW's from the PRG 4" Perf Package revalved. If these are half as good as my revalved ones they are def worth the money! Side note, Greg is great to deal with.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
4inch performance 4 inch performance 4 inch perforance....must sell at wholesale..have to many.......someone's going to trip.:cheers:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
i have brutally hammered my SAWs for a year now! slamming them hard, flying thru the desert or thru some horrible terrain and the SAWs are still flawless, perform like new and show no signs of wear and tear, to my surprise. these coilovers are the best i've ever had and will be upgrading to longer SAWs to go with my MT kit next year. PRG SAWs are the best!

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Bump for a great price!!! I just ordered mine today! Heck, I even got him on the first phone call try!!!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Greg, can you do something like this for the regular radflow's? I would love to buy but that extra $99 is hindering me.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Wow, I'm just extatic! Thanks for your awesome service Greg!

NOW I'M OFFICIALLY A SAW MAN!

·
Registered
336 Posts
AF-Medic said:
4inch performance 4 inch performance 4 inch perforance....must sell at wholesale..have to many.......someone's going to trip.:cheers:
LOL Either that or a Bring in the New Year After tax Crazy Sale

... still working the wife over on the lift.... getting closer.... closer....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts