Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to PRG for revalving or what ever it is he is doing to get rid of the "clunk"/"thump" gremlin. Side note, good lawd it has a LOT of rake now!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Yeti77 said:
...to PRG for revalving or what ever it is he is doing to get rid of the "clunk"/"thump" gremlin. Side note, good lawd it has a LOT of rake now!!
I'm sure he will have them back to you faster than you imagine. And you'll appreciate the SAW's a whole lot more!! I know i do..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,732 Posts
Keep us updated on the results. Still awaiting the rest of my kit, so not sure when I will get to install.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Yeah I am excited to hear how it goes. I would love to have this done also but I don't have my old coils and I cant leave my truck out of commission for that long cause I have to drive it to work. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,690 Posts
nanoage said:
Yeah I am excited to hear how it goes. I would love to have this done also but I don't have my old coils and I cant leave my truck out of commission for that long cause I have to drive it to work. :(
The saw's come ready to assemble with new coils. The only down time will be for install
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
No I wanna get mine revalved, they are already installed but I don't have anything to put on the truck when I send them to Greg and wait for him to send them back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Luckily I still had my stock shocks. Had to run to the parts store in the middle of it though for some missing nuts and bolts. Wife told me my truck looks pathetic sitting so nose down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,143 Posts
haha, I can't wait for the rake to come back:boxing: ...please, please keep us updated as to whether or not the revalving did the trick. I'm still waiting on your responses before I take mine off and have them sent back. God, I hope this works out, I can't take the clunking anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Juday said:
haha, I can't wait for the rake to come back:boxing: ...please, please keep us updated as to whether or not the revalving did the trick. I'm still waiting on your responses before I take mine off and have them sent back. God, I hope this works out, I can't take the clunking anymore.
Will do. And surprising enough the rub from the 315's isn't too bad w/ just the stock shocks up front.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Juday said:
haha, I can't wait for the rake to come back:boxing: ...please, please keep us updated as to whether or not the revalving did the trick. I'm still waiting on your responses before I take mine off and have them sent back. God, I hope this works out, I can't take the clunking anymore.
see this post on this problem...It'll fix your problem

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/1064514-post68.html
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top