Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone...I was rummaging through some of my photos earlier today, and saw three pictures I took late last year of my Titan in some scenic areas around my house. Well, I figured it would be cool to go drive over there and take new pictures int he same place showing my new mods. Anyways, here are the before and after pictures! Let me know what you guys think. Oh yea, the first pictures I had the 2.5" mini-lift installed, and the last pix are my new 7" lift installed.

And here are some more random ones I took:

And here is how boring the Titan looked like the day I brought it home from the dealer in Sept '06.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Looks like your pond is drying up a little. The Titan looks pretty nice too. The only thing I would add to it is chrome tow mirror caps. But that is personal preference. Nice looking truck.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bigblue06 said:
Looks like your pond is drying up a little. The Titan looks pretty nice too. The only thing I would add to it is chrome tow mirror caps. But that is personal preference. Nice looking truck.
I thought about the chrome caps, but I think the black ones look best on my truck.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks like you got a better camera too!! Truck looks awesome and it looks like you have plenty of room to play with the truck in the woods!!

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
littlemike822 said:
Looks like you got a better camera too!! Truck looks awesome and it looks like you have plenty of room to play with the truck in the woods!!
Nope, exact same camera using the exact same settings. The only difference was the pictures were taken during a different season and different time of day.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
I thought about the chrome caps, but I think the black ones look best on my truck.
How did you get the black mirror caps? I want to replace my chome ones I think they are fugly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts