·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Very nice lookin truck. Perfect color!
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
first truck i've seen where i actually liked the chrome window pillars, nice lookin truck man :cheers:

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Saweeeeet !!!!!!

That is a saweeeet color also !!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
nice truck. lets see some pics of the interior and also that custom hitch and fogs....one more thing, what is the advantage to switching out your fuel filter, i mean, does the new one flow that much better? im just asking 'cause i dont know that much about it...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
goathead said:
nice truck. lets see some pics of the interior and also that custom hitch and fogs....one more thing, what is the advantage to switching out your fuel filter, i mean, does the new one flow that much better? im just asking 'cause i dont know that much about it...
Thanks everyone! Your trucks look nice as mine, mostly the white ones...
Steve, the ECO-3 fuel system attaches up front next to the fuel rail line. Nothing special about it except the cost. It's suppose to seperate and help spray the fuel more efficently...Something about it's design having a copper mesh strainer ect.."misslelau

Ben on Clubtitan just posted up the other day.

11-06-2007, 10:20 PM
ECOTAZ
Shift_Enthusiast Join Date: Mar 2006

NEWS about ECO-Systems

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodevening Forum Members,
I apologize for being gone for a while, but we have been setting up New Car dealerships and working with several government agencies as well.
The good news that we have is that NASA/WSTF (NASA / White Sands Testing Facility) just sent us a letter of their evaluation of the ECO-System on their security forces test vehicles and found that the ECO-Systems is a great way for them to meet the 10% fuel reduction mandated to their agency. Their tests actually showed more than 10% in fuel savings.
With the fuel costs continuously rising our savings continue to increase. Not to mention your savings on Less Carbon build-up on your injectors, O2 sensors, cumbustion chambers and cleaner oil. You are also helping to clean the air we all breathe by lowering exhaust emissions.
Check us out at www.ecosystemsupport.com
We have a special pricing on the ECO's right now for a limited time for those of you that are interested.
Thanks and keep up the good work on this forum!
Ben

·
Premium Member
76,529 Posts
nice looking ride. the chrome you added actually looks nice and not taped on, you've done a great job!

when i read the thread title i was expecting to see a puke green titan with some weird *** graphics... this was much better!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
tschreck said:
Thanks everyone! Your trucks look nice as mine, mostly the white ones...
Steve, the ECO-3 fuel system attaches up front next to the fuel rail line. Nothing special about it except the cost. It's suppose to seperate and help spray the fuel more efficently...Something about it's design having a copper mesh strainer ect.."misslelau
thanks for the info....also, lets see some more pics of the custom stuff.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bmbroker said:
Tschreck,

I'm interested in the ECO system fuel filter. What kind of mileage increase did you get?
2 extra miles per gallon. Click on the link up above.:computern

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.