Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got in a red light race with a Scion TC Sport Coupe and stayed even with his door the whole race. I read that they run a 15.1 1/4 mile. The only mods I have on my 2004 Crew cab is a K&N air filter and a 40 series Flowmaster single in duel out exhaust. Would just those mods make me that quick?

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Funny!!

I ran up against one of these, and either he didn't know how to drive, or his car was a POS. We got on it from the line, and he stayed with me, but I pulled ahead. I started to slow down, and he would get on it, so we played back and forth for a little bit, and then I got tired of it, and left him behind.
Kid didn't know what hit him!!:rofl:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Is the sport coupe a special model? I have not seen one even remotely close to a 15 out here at the track. I mess with these all the time in both of my vehicles. I just embarass them with my car though, have gotten flipped off several times. I take it as they are telling me I am #1 hehe

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know if it's a special model, I found a couple of sites that said that's what it ran. I can't post any links yet to show you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts