Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to "pre-run" my Titan - Scored a pair of RadFlo coilovers (which originally came from Greg) on CL for $450! They are practically brand new, not even dirty! Now trying to decide what else to do. Im thinking of doing the 4" CST spindle and crank down the coilovers for a nice plush ride. I want a good amount of rake and only plan on running a 275/70/18 tire. As for now I am going to leave the rear end alone height wise and just do a set of Bilsteins.

What do you all think? Am I on the right track or are the spindles going to be over kill without any lift in the rear?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
What do you all think? Am I on the right track or are the spindles going to be over kill without any lift in the rear?
On track - YES....When you are done with the front, then you can get a better assessment of how much lift if any you want to do to the rear...I would keep a set of Deaver Mini-Pak springs in your head... :)

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
My truck has a 6 inch lift up front, and no lift in the rear, and it looks sexy!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On track - YES....When you are done with the front, then you can get a better assessment of how much lift if any you want to do to the rear...I would keep a set of Deaver Mini-Pak springs in your head... :)
Yeah I was startin to wonder about a mini-pak... softer plusher ride I take it? Do you suggest that I stick with 33"s or move up to 35"s?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Yeah I was startin to wonder about a mini-pak... softer plusher ride I take it? Do you suggest that I stick with 33"s or move up to 35"s?
Kind of depends on how you plan on using your truck...The 33"s are much better on the street, less HP loss, better for towing, easier on the brakes.....The 35"s do look better if you have the right clearance....but are more expensive, heavier, costs you some HP (my 3.73 gears got me back to stock) and some times can ride rougher...My 35"s clear under full suspension movement, but I have glass front fenders and the rear fenders have been pulled 2"...

BTW Wheel backspacing can make a huge issue if it's not correct for the tire size and wheel opening...

Reactions: bcini
1 - 5 of 5 Posts