Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used/install a screen protector, mainly Screen Pro Tech on the Titan?

I am wondering if it covered up scratches and issues after application or it makes it worse?

Mine currently has some minor ones and want to prevent it from getting worse

·
Premium Member
5,499 Posts
Funny you posted this as I just came upon my protector in the package and see it’s an entire year since I bought it and it’s not in the truck. So you’ll have to post your results for me as I bought it as I have superficial marks too.

Clint

·
Registered
2020 P4X
23 Posts
I ordered Autorder Custom Fit for Screen Protector 2021 2022 Nissan Titan Accessories PET Navigation Touchscreen Protective Film 2pcs from Amazon. I put it in the truck a few weeks ago. Its not a exact fit but its def close and is doing the job well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered Autorder Custom Fit for Screen Protector 2021 2022 Nissan Titan Accessories PET Navigation Touchscreen Protective Film 2pcs from Amazon. I put it in the truck a few weeks ago. Its not a exact fit but its def close and is doing the job well.
how does it look with scratches, smudges, etc. that were in the screen prior to putting iton? Does it hide them?

·
Registered
2020 P4X
23 Posts
I have a pretty bad scratch on my screen that is definitely less visible now. I cleaned it with alcohol prior to putting it on so there's no smudges or anything underneath the protector. I'd suggest investing in one either way whateverbrand you pick. I put one on my wife's 4Runner immediately and her screen has been protected since we bought it. I waited to long to put one in my truck before I fudged it up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just ordered the cluster/nav protectors for my Titan and my wife's '22 Pathfinder. We've tried 3 Amazon brands on her PF and all 3 were wrinkled and falling off within 24 hours. Hopefully these are a little better quality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts