Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
I know there is an offroad meet coming up at the end of the month. I don't want to exhaust the meets, but was wondering if anyone would be interested in a min-bonfire meet down on fiesta island one evening. It would be early evening, family/kid friendly.

Let me know your thoughts.

Probably in August? Great pic opps too!

Later
Brink

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Brink said:
Hello everyone.
I know there is an offroad meet coming up at the end of the month. I don't want to exhaust the meets, but was wondering if anyone would be interested in a min-bonfire meet down on fiesta island one evening. It would be early evening, family/kid friendly.

Let me know your thoughts.

Probably in August? Great pic opps too!

Later
Brink
Sounds good to me! just let me know the date.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah I'm up for that, sounds fun.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Why did my original post get deleted from here?

Anyway, like I said originally...I'd be down for an SD bonfire meet, just give a date.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
not a bad idea, we'll have to get a date next month.....been a looong time since I've been to a bonfire.....

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Just be careful when you build it. Around here and up through SD it has been so dry, the forest police are getting real jumpy with anyone lighting anything including cigarettes.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Count me in as long as it is a Saturday night. I think Sea World is allowed to do their fireworks show again. Usually around 9pm. Remember no more pallet burning on fiesta island, gotta bring real wood. Wife might wanna bring her s/c'd 05 fronty too.

·
Registered
599 Posts
i would go but a little far for me.lol but yall have fun sounds like a alot of fun

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
rrumaner said:
Just be careful when you build it. Around here and up through SD it has been so dry, the forest police are getting real jumpy with anyone lighting anything including cigarettes.
most of the areas around Fiesta Island and Mission Beach have fire pits, no dry brush. sand and water all around. not to worry.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Lets do it pick a date and time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts