Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to trade an XE front bumper and grill for my 06 SE front bumper and grill... both of mine are perfect without any dents or scratches... I don't care if your's are scratched or a different color tho, as I will have them repainted.

Here is a picture of mine.

I'm in the North Dallas area.

P.S. in the picturs... The little text box says... Bug guts...

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
norwaysninja said:
I would love to trade you, I just don't know how economical it will be to ship parts?

Thanks, Eric :cheers:
Well let me ask you this... How much would money would you spend in shipping and still consider it? I only ask b/c I'll get a quote if you like. Also just for my knowledge... what color is yours and what year is your truck?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Too bad you don't live in Las Vegas. I'd trade with you in a heart beat.

TruckinTitan said:
Anyone want to trade an XE front bumper and grill for my 06 SE front bumper and grill... both of mine are perfect without any dents or scratches... I don't care if your's are scratched or a different color tho, as I will have them repainted.

Here is a picture of mine.

I'm in the North Dallas area.

P.S. in the picturs... The little text box says... Bug guts...

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
I'm in DFW and I would jump on that deal if you had a smoke titan.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mychael101 said:
I'm in DFW and I would jump on that deal if you had a smoke titan.

Hey all you would have to do is have the bumper ends painted... and I know you could get that down for about a $100.00 up at NTN... That's who would paint your back to white for me... What do you think?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone???? Come on...

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Bad timing my friend. I recently purchased my tickets for the Fall Nationals and Mother's day is around the corner. Swapping the pieces is supposed to be quite a job as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts