Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am selling a set of rims from a 2006 SE, excellent condition, $200 FIRM. Prefer local pickup in Oklahoma City area.

Also selling a like-new set of graphite factory floor mats from a 2005 Titan King Cab XE -- $50 FIRM.

Stant locking gas cap for a Titan (Stant 10508) -- $12 FIRM. (May fit other Nissans.)

Graphite Dashmat, excellent condition -- $12 FIRM.

Paypal accepted WITH surcharge. Shipping extra.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd like to see a pic of the wheels please.
Would you be willing to meet me at the Mcdonalds on the turnpike to Tulsa?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I didn't even know George Costanza drove a Titan!!!!! Are you an architect? :lol: Did you sell your truck?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
timmay said:
I'd like to see a pic of the wheels please.
Would you be willing to meet me at the Mcdonalds on the turnpike to Tulsa?
I can take pictures tonight. Yes, I'd be willing to meet on the turnpike, however, I work this weekend 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. I work just off of the Kilpatrick Turnpike in OKC and can also make the exchange there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The rims:

Two of the tires are still in "good" shape and the other two show a considerable amount of wear. The rims are excellent.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'll take them. When would be a good day to meet on the Turner Turnpike McDonalds?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
timmay said:
I'll take them. When would be a good day to meet on the Turner Turnpike McDonalds?
The only days I'm available to drive there are anytime before 5:00 P.M. today -- RIGHT NOW IS BEST -- or this Monday -- MORNING ONLY -- or a week from today -- MORNING ONLY.

If there's any way you could swing it, why not just drive on to OKC this weekend? I work just off of the Kilpatrick Turnpike at N.W. 10th and am available from 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Saturday and Sunday. I go on nights beginning Monday evening, 7:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rims sold. Thanks, Tim!

Also have a factory differential available. This is the open, i.e. non-locking differential. Has less than 8K miles. $50 plus shipping.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts